Privacy & Copyright statement
- Copyright & intellectual rights
- We strive to credit every contribution to the rightful contributor.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if a copyright might unknowingly have been violated.
- Information contained in email sent to this website will not be passed to third parties without approval by the sender.
Advertisers & Cookies
- No cookies, no ad networks and no banner ads are employed on this website.
- No product or service whatsoever is sold or marketed via this website.
- External Links
- This website contains links to many other websites. Obviously, we are not responsible for the privacy practices, actions, or the content of such external websites.
- The information available on this site are given for the reader's information and convenience. Their inclusion in no way constitutes endorsement of any products or services.
This is a non-profit site. This site aims to remain independent from any ideological, religious or political affiliation. Its sole aim is to spread in a simple way the growing body of scientific research into what makes people happy.
For questions & suggestions, please contact Hein Zegers at heinEvidenceBasedHappiness.org